Saturday, March 17, 2007

March Madness

Ahh, such a great time of year. Since I seem to be keeping up with the theme of new favorites, I thought I would recommend a couple of tasty takeout items that are perfect for enjoying during the games. I do recommend trying to cook at home and avoid doing takeout generally speaking, but sometimes there really is just nothing more luxurious and satisfying. My favorites include: Radius Pizza's Broccoli Rabe and Mushroom Pizza and Simple Salad, Skewer's Hummus and Lamb Kebab entree, Chicken with Mixed Vegetables in a Light Brown Sauce from Mr. Chen's Organic Chinese, Burger with Bacon, Mushrooms and Cheddar with a side of Sweet Potato Fries from Saint Ex, and Panang Curry with Chicken from Simply Home Thai. Make sure to add your favorite veggie side and a nice brew or glass of vino, and voila. Here's to happy game watching (and a happy St. Patty's Day too!)....

No comments: